June 25 marks one year the King of Pop has left us all. Many books revolving him has since hit the shelves. Nelson George’s The Musical Life of Michael Jackson is another to join the bandwagon. Is this worth adding to your collection? Read the review and judge for yourself.
- WowReadThis: THE ROSEWOOD CHRONICLES ... — Undercover Princess is the debut novel and first book of the Rosewood Chronicles by Connie Glynn also known as Noodlerella on Youtube. Lottie Pumpkin an ordinary girl who longs to be a princess, crosses paths with the rebellious princess of Maradova, Ellie Wolf, who is determined to live life as a normal girl. Trouble entails, [...]
- WowReadThis: THE CREAKERS — Tom Fletcher is one of the UK’s bestselling authors for children. He is the creator of The Christmasaurus, which was the biggest debut middle-grade novel of 2016! This book tells the adventure of Lucy Dungston in solving the mystery of the sudden disappearance of grown-ups in her town. She’s is determined to find out what [...]
- WowReadThis : THE GOOD BOOK FOR KIDS — This kid-friendly version of The Good Book draws readers (aged 8 to 12) into God’s Word, provides biblical basics, and encourages personal application. Bestselling author Lisa T. Bergren introduces children to the Bible’s biggest ideas through engaging storytelling, historical insight, and Imagine This sections. Each chapter includes discussion starters to help kids and families apply [...]
- WowReadThis: Admissions: A Life in Br... — Dr Henry Marsh’s highly anticipated follow up to his successful memoir Do No Harm uses a charming wordplay as its title; Admissions may largely refer to the patients admitted into his care, but it also refer to the highly personal and confessional tone of Dr Marsh’s new book as he faces the end of his [...]
- WowReadThis: Dare Not Linger — The whole world mourned when Nelson Mandela passed away in 2013, as he was considered one of the greatest political figures in the 20th century. A philanthropist at heart, Mandela fought non-stop to bring South Africa out of the shadow of apartheid rule and foster racial reconciliation and democracy for all South Africans. It was [...]