A pair of wheels is all you need to discover the beauty of Peninsular Malaysia. Read more here.
A bicycle journey
- Mega Careers & Study Fair is BAC... — The Mega Careers & Study Fair is back! For those of you who are looking for a job or opportunities to further study, this is your great chance to meet the country’s most popular graduate employers and wide range of institutions that provide postgraduate studies under one roof. This is a career fair that offers the best further study [...]
- We Are Hiring! — (1) Net Programmer Analyst Job Descriptions: · Develop, enhance and maintain program by incorporating new features and functionality to maintain the competitive edge. · Prepare functional or design specifications of application. · Analyze, customize and implement software application. · Assess business problems, system requirements and the external system design. · Maintain computer systems and programming [...]
- We Are Looking For You! — Are you the person we are looking for? As the premier book retailing chain and Online Bookstores in Malaysia, we are seeking bright, articulate, career minded individuals to provide exemplary customer care in the exciting world of book. Join us now to make MPH the Most Preferred Bookstore in Malaysia! Criteria: – Malaysians with Diploma, [...]
- Stories on war, faeries and ballerina... — Kuala Lumpur at War captures the impact and effects of the Japanese Occupation on KL and the people. The author, Andrew Barber, speaks on what motivated him to write on this subject. Click on the image to read. [...]
- One cool dude — Everybody loves a good secret. Whether it’s a trivial matter such as a secret crush or something grand like an international conspiracy, people often get a kick out of discovering the unrevealed. With this in mind, author Malcolm Mejin decided to play on the themes of secrets and revelations in his debut novel, Cool Diary. [...]