Are you eager to find out what lies ahead for you in 2017? Can’t wait to see how the year of the fire rooster (according to the Chinese Zodiacs) affects your personal BaZi (八字 – birthdate characters used in Chinese fortune-telling) Astrology chart? Join Nancy Yeoh, the consultant of JOEY YAP GROUP to get a forecast on your health, wealth, relationships and career prospects in 2017. What’s more, you can get a complimentary 15-minute Destiny Analysis with every JOEY YAP book purchase. T&C applies.
Feng Shui & Astrology Outlook for 2017 with Nancy Yeoh
- Smashing Deals Up to 50% OFF Hits MPH... — School’s out…and the kids are in for a treat! From 25th May – 11th June 2017, enjoy 20% off on all Children’s Books, International School Syllabus, Revision Books, Stationery, Gifts, and Toys & Games. What’s more, grab up to 50% off on selected items! Gear up for the exam season with our variety of [...]
- MPH World Book Day Monster Hunt! — Uh-oh… Our monster friends have just escaped! They’re secretly hiding in MPH Bookstores nationwide. But with your help, we can find them together. So get ready and let’s find our adorable monsters – Fuzzball, Eyeboy, Mustachio and Strawbetty! Finding them can be a bit tricky ’cause they’re super good at hiding. So ask your family [...]
- MPH Exclusive Members’ Sale ... — It’s that time of the year again… and our doors are open to shower you with more great deals! This festive season, enjoy our exclusive MPH Member’s Sale from 25 Jan – 5 Feb 2017. Step right in and grab up to 50% off on selected books, toys, gifts and stationery. Storewide sale 20% [...]
- Be Happy Now Book Launch and Talk — Have you ever wondered about questions such as, What is Happiness? Is Happiness a choice? Are you responsible for your own Happiness? Is Happiness equivalent to a perfect life? Happiness is actually a pretty clichéd topic, and has been long examined by ancient philosophers such as Plato and Aristotle. Still, most of us are still [...]
- A Touch of French @ MPH Mid Valley — Discover artisanal French culinary arts at its finest. Meet Master Chef Instructors of the Le Cordon Bleu (Malaysia) Culinary Academy, and find out how their personal lives and their love of local ingredients in Malaysia had spurred them to create unique dishes using basic readily available ingredients. For inquiries, please contact Lilian at 03-7960 7334 [...]